2013 Johnson Flight Academy
Application Procedures as of 3 January 2013
- All Cadets will apply in eServices with the utility
Registration. and Payment System. Go to E-Services and click the “Registration and Payment System”
link on the left hand side of the screen. As you follow the
instructions for entering your request, you will also get to check
(and correct if necessary) your address, contact information, and
personal characteristics that National Headquarters (NHQ) has on file.
Johnson Flight Academy is not a NCSA, but uses that registration
system. Payment will be made ny check payable to "Johnson Flight Academy" and sent to Lt Col Rick Gale. Address where to send the check will be included in the confirmation email sent to all approved cadets.
- Attendance at a cadet encampment is not required but preference will
be given to those who have attended in the selection process
- Tentative cost to attend is $875.00 power/glider cadets and $550 for all balloon cadets.
- The age requirement for glider and balloon is age 14 or having
completed the 8th grade. The age requirement for power and G-1000 is age 16
requirements (member must be this rank at time of application)
- Balloon SrA
- Glider SrA
- Power SSgt
- The on-line application process in eServices will accept
applications beginning 1 December.
- Initial slotting for all sections of the academy will take place on
15 January 2013. Any applications received after that date will fill
open slots or be added to the waiting list.
- Cadets interested in power instruction need to pay special attention
to the TSA proof of citizenship requirements