2014 Johnson Flight Academy
Application Procedures as of 12 October 2013
- All Cadets will apply in eServices with the utility
Registration. and Payment System. Go to E-Services and click the “Registration and Payment System”
link on the left hand side of the screen. As you follow the
instructions for entering your request, you can check
(and correct if necessary) your address, contact information, and
personal characteristics that National Headquarters (NHQ) has on file.
Johnson Flight Academy is accredited as an NCSA. Payment must be made in full through eServices by 15 March, or an alternate may be chosen to replace you.
- Attendance at a cadet encampment is not required but preference will
be given to those who have attended in the selection process
- Tentative cost to attend is $1025 power/glider cadets and $550 for all balloon cadets.
- The age requirement for glider and balloon is age 14 or having
completed the 8th grade. The age requirement for power and G-1000 is age 16
requirements (member must be this rank at time of application)
- Balloon SrA
- Glider SrA
- Power SSgt
- The on-line application process in eServices will accept
applications beginning 1 December.
- Initial slotting for all sections of the academy will take place on
15 January 2013. Any applications received after that date will fill
open slots or be added to the waiting list.
- Cadets interested in power instruction need to pay special attention
to the TSA proof of citizenship requirements