2014 Johnson Flight Academy
Application Procedures as of 12 October 2013
- Senior members planning to attend Johnson Flight Academy will apply
in eServices with utility application Registration and Payment after 1
December 2013. Go to
E-Services and click the “Registration and Payment” link on the left hand
side of the screen. As you follow the instructions for entering your
request, you will also get to check (and correct if necessary) your
address, contact information, and personal characteristics that
National Headquarters (NHQ) has on file. Johnson Flight Academy is
accredited as an NCSA and is a Great Lakes Region Activity.
- Registration will be conducted at Eastern Illinois University's
Stevenson Lounge from 1600-1800 on 6 June (Session 1) and 13 June (Session 2). Dinner will be
provided at 1800 and RST begins at 1900. If you miss RST you will be
required to attend a makeup session prior to participation at the
Please notify Lt Col Rick Gale dates you will attend if not planning
to spend the full week.
- Most rooms are single occupancy two-bed dorm rooms.
- Meals will be subsidized. Adult participant cost is $5.50 for
breakfast, $5.75 for lunch and $8.00 for dinner. (Note these are 2013
prices and subject to change)
- You need to complete OPSEC, CPPT, ground handling training, ORM Basic, and
the CAP Basic Safety Course prior to arrival.
- Pilots need to be current prior to arrival at JFA. All flight
data must be entered into and validated in eServices.
- You will be issued one T-shirt and pair of Shorts. Let Lt Col Gale know your
sizes immediately. If you wish to purchase additional uniforms, please
advise two months prior to the start of the academy..
- If you have any questions concerning senior involvement, please
email Lt Col Gale at firstname.lastname@example.org.